The Want / Wish List

Friday, April 3, 2009

WIN A TOY SHOPPING SPREE @ SM TOY KINGDOM


I was walking through The Block at SM North Edsa when someone handed me a Toy Kingdom Summer catalog. On the back is an ad for one of their promos called "Win A Toy Shopping Spree".

Prizes at stake are over Php 3 million. Every Php 500 single receipt purchase entitles you to join. They will draw 204 winners, and each winner will get Php 15,000 each. You can double your chances of winning when you present your SM Advantage Card, SM Prestige, or BDO Rewards Card.

The promo runs from March 1-April 30, 2009.

To learn more about the promo mechanics, please refer to their posters or visit their website www.toykingdom.ph.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

got any idea who won this thing???i joined this and entered almost 30 raffle tickets...and i wanna know if i won...tss....

Anonymous said...

I received a letter today June 23, 2009 from toy kingdom which indicates that I won 15,000, I called them up and informed me that I have to go to Toy Kingdom MOA and have to submit requirements such as valid 2 id's, raffle stub (thank God it's still with me) and the letter, AFTER THAT THEY WILL SCHEDULE MY SHOPPING (IT'S COOL REALLY). Actually I only had 2 raffle stub. This is luck I think. . . . . . Maybe this is not your lucky day yet. Don't lose hope.

Anonymous said...

hi im also a winner of this shopping spree..but i was dissappointed because PSP or other electronic devices are not included in the spree. That pure toys...can someone clarify this issue if its only in SM Southmall has this rule.....????

Ryan said...

congratulations to the winners!

Outdoor Toys said...

I would like to take part in shopping spree and I am hoping to win some toys.