The Want / Wish List

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Toy Wish/Want List Part 2

Okay here's Part 2 of "My Toy Wish/Want List". This list isn't just for toys I'd like to get for Christmas but an actual checklist of things that I'd like to add to my collection. Hopefully, one day, I'd be able to get everything. So let's begin!

Japanese Toys


Revoltech Amazon Japan Danboard

More after the jump.


Revoltech's Yotsuba

 Figma Black Rock Shooter


Kaiyodo's Fist of the North Star


Masters Of The Universe


Castle Grayskull


King Grayskull


Hordak



Adora



She-ra




Teela

Prince Adam

Ice Amor He-man

He-man regular costume

Skeletor

Orko

Gundam


DeathScythe 

Gundam Wing 00 custom

DC 

There are a couple of DC Universe figures that I'd like to have, but I can't remember all of them. I might add them to Part 3 ( yes you read that right), or maybe make a separate list (Part 4!).  For now thought here are two that I could remember off the top of my head.


DC Elseworlds Batgirl



I am also adding to the list Agent Diana Prince of DC Direct's Wonder Woman Series 1 line. I figured I'd add her since there are only 4 figs in the line. I already have Circe, and I'm wanting for WW and Donna Troy.   UPDATE:Already got her.

That's Part 2. I guess this one is a bit shorter than the previous one. But that's only to so I'd have more to add the Part 3. 

No comments: