The Want / Wish List

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Toy Wish/ Want List 1

I had my birthday last week, and Christmas is just around the corner so I decided to put together a wishlist of toys I want. Not necessarily to be given to me as gifts,- I'd be more than happy to buy these for myself if I have a lot of cash- but if someone does gift me, I would accept it whole-heartedly. XD

Here are some of the toys that I want/ wish for. Most of these I wouldn't mind finding or gettign loose, but it'd be better if they were MOC or MOB.


Pinky St.


I got into Pinky st. back in 2007, I think. My friend Nina started collecting them and taking pictures of them. I started my collection with a Pinky that I bought from her, Arcruied Tsukihime from the game Melty Blood. It was soon followed with a Agito/ Akito from the manga and anime, Airgear. This was  from my brother who I asked to buy it for me from an online bookstore because it was on sale. I have gotten other pinkies since then, and the ones below are the ones that I still do not have, but want so badly.


Tenjo Tenghe Aya 
More toys after the jump.




Tenjo Tenghe Emi


moe

moe


kokoro

kokoro repaint



pk013

Sakura Wars 

pk014a

pk013a

Monster Hunter

Range Murata Mayura RMP-02

Range Murata Nazuna RMP-01


Shakugan no Shana PC2022A

Wild Arms

Ringo

P:Cos Asuka and Rei

Go Go Pinky St. Moe

Gunslinger Girl Henrietta

P. Chara Ver 2 Rei Ayanami


YUki Nagato

Ringo 




pk033

pk031


pk028

pk030

Summer Wars 

pk007 hana

pk008 risa

pk008a risa 

I forgot what model this is but i just want the clothes


Marvel Legends


I have a few Marvel Legends here at home. Most of them I got at sale bins at the toy store like X-3 Colossus and Marvel Girl from the Queen Brood BAF wave; and Moon Knight and Captain Marvel from the Modok and Mojo BAF series. Some were given to my like my red and green "bootleg" Iron Fist. These 2 were given to me by my brother. I also have a Dr. Strange figure which was given to me by Drew. And then there's the loose over run X-23 I picked up at the Glorietta Toy Fair last October ( which I haven't blogged yet). Here are some of the figures I want that I could remember off the top of my head.

Psylocke


nightcrawler


brown wolverine


prof x


omega red



cyclops/ astonishing x-men cyclops


bishop



emma frost


x-3 juggernaut/ other ml juggernauts


spiral

storm-i want both


guardian


nova


captain britain



shadowcat



warbird


havok


AoA sunfire


Astonishing wolverine


bullseye

Thor




X-men Figs

Angel bird of prey

ninja strike wolverine

juggernaut


Build a Figure 


apocalypse


Sentinel- I want to have a lot of this fig.  LOL


Pitt- I would take parts.  already have the head/shoulders part

Marvel Legends Icons

Dark Phoenix 


Phoenix

Cyclops

Thor

Ninja Gaiden II Ryu





NECA Assasin's Creed I and II 

Ezio

Altair



God of War Kratos with Flame





DC Direct Wonder Woman Series 1 Wonder Woman and Donna Troy





Play Arts Kai Biohazard 5 Chris Redfield and Dante



Chris Redfield

Revoltech Fraulein




Pocco


Rei

This is one long list and I'm not done yet. So I'll be cutting this for now and I'll be posting another list soon. That's it for part 1. 

6 comments:

Kat said...

I want the Pocco Fraulein too! And the Pinky:St. Hehe.

davidd said...

I'm pleased to see Pinky:st on your list... and at the top, too!

That "Fräulein" Revoltech figure looks cool, I'll have to do some research on that one!

Shabby said...

That's a lot of toys! Did you get at least one from them? :)

Ryan said...

@ Shabby- LOL yes it's a lot, I know. There's even more actually LOL. re your question, yes I've already gotten one as a gift. :)

@ Mister D- :D How could I not place those cuties there?

@ Kat- XD

Shabby said...

From your toy list? Which one is it? :D

Ryan said...

i got a pinky. =D