The Want / Wish List

Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Toys!

Yay  for new toys!

A little over a week ago, I received a package from my brother.   A friend of his is home visiting, and he asked him to bring it over from his side of the pond. These are stuff that I asked him to get for me on Ebay. Have I ever mentioned that I love Ebay? I do. It's such a wonderful site where you can find dirt cheap items and good deals.


Anyway.

So yeah. All of these were Ebay purchases. Most of them gotten for a bargain. Some are new, while some are pre- loved items that are still in great condition.

The small, boxed figures are mini figurines from the Marvel Classic Figurine Collection . These are hand painted, mini figures cast in lead made by Eaglemoss. The figurse usually  come with a magazine when you order or buy them at a comic book shop; but in this case, only 2 of them did. There are also 3 action figures included in the lot. These are a Fathom fig, Nottingham from Witchblade, and a Marvel Select Dagger figure (which I forgot to include in the photo).

I have 2 more toy packages that I got some months ago that I'll be posting soon. For now , here's a pic of the most recent haul. More details on the individual items soon.



No comments: