The Want / Wish List

Sunday, June 23, 2013

I Went To TOYCON 2013 And I Got A Bunch Of Stuff


And some pics, too. I haven't finished sorting through them yet, even though it's been a week since TOYCON wrapped up. Now in it's 12th year, TOYCON was still held at the Megatrade Halls of SM Megamall from July 14th-16th. I wasn't able to go on the first day with my toy pals since I had to be somewhere else, but I managed to drop in during the last day. I went around for a bit going through the merchandise in the stalls and I found some pretty cool things to take home.

And here they are.




I finally got one of the 3 Medieval Witchblade figs I've been looking for! The figure came in that ziplock bag and I got it for Php 250.00. I also got this cute Mcdonald's Winnie The Pooh plush in his jammies for my niece that's still sealed in it's bag for only Php 75.00. More about these two in a future post.

Emerald Medieval Witchblade variant from Clayburn Moore

Winnie the Pooh plush; Mcdonald's 

I also got three pin badges because I'm a sucker for pin badges. I got these at the Transfer It! booth at 3 for Php 50.00. Left to right: Punisher logo; Wonder Woman Logo and Wolverine's mask. I was actually looking for an X-men logo, but sadly, they didn't have any.






And to round out the purchases, I also got  two DC Direct action figure stands at Php 50.00 each.  I got these because I want to place two figures in my collection on stands to make them look more statue-like on my shelf. I think these are from the Alex Ross figure line.

All in all, I spent less than Php 500.00 on purchases. There were a few more items that I wanted to get, but the sellers and I couldn't agree on a price for them.  I also didn't find the shirt that I was hoping to score there. Oh well.

And that's all the stuff I got this year. Till next TOYCON!






No comments: