The Want / Wish List

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Justice League FIGZ

 A recent trip to Toy Kingdom had me seeing some interesting DC figurines. Called "FIGZ", and with the tagline "Heroes come to life", this line of 4 inch figures (approximately) is an interactive toy line featuring characters from The Justice League. I've seen six characters so far: Batman, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman. Aquaman and The Joker; all based on designs from the JLU cartoon series. 




The figures come in a plastic bubble  (the proper term escapes me at the moment) with a cardboard back.

For the interactive part, I know there is an app that is downloadable for Apple devices that can be used to "bring the character to life". I don't know how that goes though, because I've never tried it.










I don't have any yet, but I've been thinking of getting myself the Aquaman and Wonder Woman, because, well,  I like their figs the most. Oh, and possibly Joker too. Batman and The Flash are okay as well, but I'm  not too keen on Supes though, because he looks like he's about to tip over.

The Justice League FIGZ are part of the Heroes United campaign of DC and The SM Store. Each figure is sold separately and retails for around Php. 300.00.

(Images courtesy of Pacific Licensing Studio)


No comments: