The Want / Wish List

Thursday, October 9, 2008

pc2001 tsukihime arc Pinky:st figure


Tsukihime Arc is the first original pinky I ever bought. I say "original" because the first Pinky:st figure I bought was a bootleg one. Tsukihime, or Arc as I'm used to calling her, is one of my favorite Pinky:st figures.

Arc has red eyes and bright yellow hair. She's wearing a white turtleneck, long purple skirt and black shoes. As with other Pinky:st releases, she comes with an alternate outfit:a white button-up shirt and bare legs. Arc is unique, because she's the only Pinky:st figure so far to come out with bare legs. She also comes with a mini doll version of herself, a book and a stand.

A Pinky:chara release, Arc is now only available from sellers on ebay.com and Yahoo!Japan Auctions.

2 comments:

davidd said...

Tsukihime Arc is such a cutie!

Ryan said...

Yep. She sure is!