The Want / Wish List

Sunday, October 5, 2008

things to come.



LOL

Wow. It's been almost a full year since I last made a post here. Things are about to change, and Hopefully, I'll be able to post more stuff on here. God knows I have a TON of materials.

One big change would probably be the inclusion of other toys into the blog. While I initially wanted to focus solely on Pinky St., I've decided that it would be a good idea to post photos of my other toys as well. I've acquired quite a number of toys since my time away from this blog, and I've taken quite a lot of photos (of those). Some I bought, (mostly dirt cheap!) while others were given to me. And there's the occasional toy I found on the street. I'm not kidding!

How I got some of my toys is actually quite interesting. I'd like to be able share where I get my toys- like tips on where to go and how to get the best deals. And maybe throw in some news on the latest releases.

Another change would be the name and url of the blog. From oh my pinky!, the blog will now be known as oh my toy blog! The url will now be : www.ohmytoyblog.blogspot.com.

I'll do my best to update this blog as much as possible.

Take care!

No comments: