The Want / Wish List

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Crazy Cat Lady


Yes, I ended up buying it! As if there was any doubt that I wouldn't. I saw this Crazy Cat Lady action figure about two weeks back at one of the discount toy stores  I frequent. I decided to pass and wait until after Toycon  to decide on buying it, since I've already purchased vinyl toys.

A day after Toycon, I went back to the store to see if it was still there,  and bought it. Originally, this came in a blister pack with an illustrated card, but this one was sold without the card.  Here's what it looks like in it's original packaging.



The figure is about 5-1/4 inches tall and comes with six cats. The figure is dressed in stereotypical "crazy cat lady" garb-- a ratty old robe, wild hair , soft padded slippers and a checkered pajama bottoms. It has a bit of articulation so you can bend it's knees, waist and arms. Manufactured by Accoutrements , this action figure retails for about $10.00 online. The store was selling it for Php 70.00, but since haggling is allowed at the store, I asked for a better price and got it for only Php 50.00! Talk about a steal!

I'll post photos of the figure out of it's pack soon.

1 comment:

dementia said...

Waaaah just 50 pesos. I is jelas