The Want / Wish List

Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Back With New Toy Finds

It's been a while since I last posted here. I've been busy with other things and frankly, I didn't know what direction to take with this blog. So here I am, months later, and still clueless as to how I'm going to make this work. I guess I'll just start by posting more.

Let me start with my newest finds. I found these vinyl toys at 2 of my favorite toy haunts. These are approximately 3 inches high. There were many to choose from, but I initially got just these two. There are four more that I've been thinking of getting, but I'm putting it off for a bit until after Toycon.

These came loose so I don't know what line these came from. The sales ladies at both stores also do not know what line or label these came from. An internet search came up inconclusive. I'm sure someone out there knows what these toys are. 

Care to ID these for me?

No comments: