The Want / Wish List

Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Meal Hello Kitty Toys


I got these Hello Kitty toys for my niece a couple of months back. I can't exactly remember when these came out, but I know it was either July or August. They came with an order of Mcdonald's Happy Meal. In total, there were four to choose from, and these two were the ones I got first. The other two were a Hello Kitty figure holding a gift in front of her body and Hello Kitty riding in a heart shaped hot air balloon. I also wanted to get the one with the gift in front, but the promo already ended by the time I was able to swing by a store. 

All of the toys have parts that light up, with switches either behind or under the toy. The hearts of these two are the ones that light up. Sadly, both of them don't light up anymore because my niece left them on for a very long time. 






No comments: