The Want / Wish List

Monday, April 4, 2016

Marvel Legends Flight Stands


I've been wanting a flight stand ever since I opened Captain Marvel's (another bargain bin find!) packaging back in 2008. I thought he'd look cool on the shelf if he were hovering above like it, posed like he was flying like in the pages of his comic books. But since he didn't come with one, I had to go look for one for him.

Then there's the case of the 2nd hand toy. Most 2nd hand toys I've come across often are missing accessories. It could be a cape, a weapon or a base. Such was the situation with my X-men Storm figure. Ideally, the figure should have come with a cape and a fight stand, but the one I got online was missing the stand, so naturally, there was a need for one for her as well.


Locally, Toybiz flight stands are quite hard to come by online. Almost all the listings I came across are from the US, and if you factor in shipping costs, then it becomes very expensive. Imagine my excitement when I came across these!

I bought these at last year's TOYCON. I found a booth near the entrance that had a bin full of these flight stands and other action figure stands from other brands.Each flight stand was Php50.00.

So now, Ororo and Mar-vell can finally hover over everyone else once they get displayed on my toy shelf. I'd also finally be able to take photos of them in flying poses!


I wish I'd gotten more though, because I realized I still need more for my other figures. 

No comments: