The Want / Wish List

Thursday, March 31, 2016

C.I.Boys Tribal C.I.Boys Migu

Migu is one of the C.I.Boys, a line of cute vinyl toys by Superdeux and Red Magic. From the images and information on the C.I.Boys website, this particular Migu figure is Tribal Migu, from the C.I.Boys Tribal Series that came out in 2008. It's a series that featured C.I.Boys with various tribal designs in a very subdued color palette.


The figure stands roughly around 2.5- 3 inches high. Migu's head is a light olive that turns 360 degrees and can be pulled off the body. He wears a removable, very light and slightly soft blue-ish-green helmet with 2 horns.



His body is plain white painted with tribal-style lines in the same light olive as his head, and a light blue accent.

Like the other C.I.Boys, this figure's arms are detachable and can be rotated. There are holes on each end for attaching accessories, which by the way, this figure didn't come with. But based on pics from the website, it seems this figure didn't really come with accessories at all. It would have been nice if it came with a spear or shield.  

Tribal Migu is the last of the 3 C.I.Boys I got at TAGCOM in 2012. I found it along with this SpaceBoy and DeriBug at one of the booths there. It was loose, just like the other C.I.Boys i bought it with, and I paid Php 50.00 (just over $1) for it. This Tribal C.I.Boy is probably the only Migu amongst all the C.I.boys in my collection. Two are Poka and the rest are mostly Deri. Here he is with two of them.

No comments: