The Want / Wish List

Saturday, March 16, 2013

That Other Toy Shipment

This batch of toys came months before this shipment arrived. I've just forgotten to post them here. I think these arrived  sometime in September of last year. These came with some comics and TPBs, along with a bunch of other stuff, in boxes that my brother sent over. All of these were bought on Ebay. I love that site!


Anyway, first up are these Marvel Classic Figurine Collection mini figurines and  DC Comics Super Hero Collection Wonder Woman from Eaglemoss. These hand-painted mini figurines are cast in lead and come  with a magazine.  Some of these ones I got are brand new  while some are used. The new ones of course came with their respective magazines; even some of the used ones. But one or two didn't. Details shall be saved for a later post.
Classic  Marvel Figurine Collection Dazzler,Captain Britain, Son Of Satan; and Cartain Marvel (far right); DC Super Hero Collection Wonder Woman; 

Next are these two lovely ladies from DC, DC Universe Classic Wonder Woman Star Sapphire and DC Direct's Blackest Night Red Lantern Mera. These were both used toys, but they're in excellent condition and came with all their accessories. WW came with her lantern, which, as far as I know is the only accessory of this figure. Mera came with a trident, a base, a red lantern, and that scary looking cat whose name I can't recall at the moment.


The best part? They were really cheap! Mera was around Php 75.00 (almost $2.00) and WW was even less, about Php 60.00 after bidding. Add in a shipping fee of about Php 80.00 and that sums it up to Php 215.00 pesos. I've the WW fig go for 200-250 at cons recently, and that isn't including the lantern. Mera I've seen go for about Php 800.00. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

All in all, I'm very happy with this shipment because all the figs are in awesome condition, and most of them were gotten for cheap. Big thanks to my brother! More details about each figure soon.

No comments: