The Want / Wish List

Friday, March 4, 2016

C.I.Boys Sports Series 1 Poka The Rower

Here's that other “sporty” vinyl character I mentioned in the previous post.

This is Poka The Rower. I'll call him that because I really don't know his official name for the series. Poka is one of the C.I.Boys, a line of cute vinyl toys by Red Magic.


I found it along with this other Poka at one of the toy shops I used to go to. They were both loose and priced at Php 50.00 each. Based on images from the C.I.Boys website, this figure was also part of the C.I.Boys Sports Series 1 which came out in 2008. It's a series that features C.I.Boys as athletes from various sports.



The figure stands roughly around 2.5-3 inches high. Poka The Rower wears a yellow helmet that has a star and some black dots. This helmet is removable.



He is wearing a red suit with an inverted white triangle and zipper on the front. The number 27, 2008, stars, the series he's from, and his name are printed on the front and back. On his feet are yellow shoes.


This version of Poka has some sweat or water running down his face. The figure's head can be turned a full 360 degrees even with the helmet on.The arms are detachable and can be turned as well. There are holes on each “hand” to attach the paddle that the figure came with. I do wish this figure came with a kayak, too.



He does have a few black marks on his body though. I don't exactly know what made the marks, but they look like they were made by a black marker. I've been wanting to remove them, but out of fear of ruining the paint I dare not touch them. Besides, I've learned to not be bothered by them anyway.

Here he is with Poka The Weightlifter.

1 comment:

Heeyjay said...

Do you know where I can get onw of this? C.I.Boys. Thank you